01. How Do I Purchase Tickets For An Event?
Tickets can be purchased in advance using our online ticketing system or by calling the Office. Tickets are also available in person, 30 minutes before each performance.
02. When Do Tickets Go On Sale?
Season tickets can be purchased anytime prior to the season beginning in February of each year. Tickets for a specific performance go on sale a few weeks prior to opening night, and remain open as long as tickets are available. Follow us on social media for announcements on specific performances.
03. Can I Buy Tickets At The Door On The Day Of The Event?
Yes, provided tickets are available. If a performance is sold out, tickets may become available if there are no-shows the day of the performance.
04. Can I Exchange Tickets For Another Performance?
Yes, tickets can be exchanged by calling the office no later than two (2) days before your scheduled performance. They cannot be exchanged after your performance has past.
05. Is There A Charge For Ticket Exchange?
There is no cost to exchange tickets for another performance of the same production.
06. When Do The Doors Open For A Show?
Doors open 30 minutes before each performance.
07. Where Can I Park?
The theatre’s parking lot is located directly adjacent to the building and has sufficient space for each performance.
08. Are There Any Hotels Near Brookville Community Theatre?
Yes, there are two hotels across the street from the theatre